Welcome to Pro Certs Software Forum

procertssoftware
Administrator
Welcome to our new forum, discuss all things electrical with other smart electricians.

Re: Welcome to Pro Certs Software Forum

Tomorichard
Fantastic software best I’ve found for quick reference
However eicr codes seem a bit suspect

Re: Welcome to Pro Certs Software Forum

procertssoftware
Administrator
Hi, welcome to our new electricians forum.

Thank you for your feedback, we are always open to new ideas and improvement suggestions.

Would you like to see a New Topic on EICR observation reporting codes ?

It would be a great insight to get every ones opinions on the coding of various observations found during an inspection.