60269

graham N
Can anyone help here.
My client has listed fuse types as 60269-1.  I understand that a 0269 is basically a BS88 but what I can't find is Zs values for type 1.  The regs show values for BS88-2 and so does the pro-cert app?

Re: 60269

procertssoftware
Administrator
Hi, according to the website below, it appears IEC60269 is a European standard and BS88 is the UK equivalent of that standard.

 https://www.lawson-fuses.com/faqs

https://www.alliedelec.com/m/d/8c21e18b379ec0036ca62b7fc678450a.pdf

https://www.cablejoints.co.uk/upload/Ferraz_Shawmut_LV_Low_Voltage_Fuses_&_Fuse_Links.pdf

Hope that helps.

Re: 60269

Graham N
Yes thanks I spoke to Lawson fuses and they said a 60269-1 is available and is usually used in lamp post cut-outs.  They said the ZS values are the same as 60269-2. So as you mentioned a 60269 is a BS88 so I can use the Zs values hat are in regs, as 60269-2 is a BS88-2. Cheers